“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable , but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
I’m Julia, 26, living in Palmerston North, New Zealand in a rented house with two wonderful friends of mine.I have not quite decided what this blog should be about, I’m still in the process of figuring it out – so I’m just jumping on the blogging train and see where it leads me.
Instead of writing a text about who I am, what I do and why I do it – I am just going to throw a few facts in your cyber face and you can then decide whether I’m your cup of tea or if my blog goes straight away on your “never visit this blog again” list 🙂
- Harry Potter is my bible
- Lord of the Rings is like the best thing ever
- I adore dogs but I also always wanted a tiger & an orca for a pet
- I love doing the occasional photo shoot
- I battled severe depression and BPD but I’m getting back on track
- You don’t like Disney? Get out of my life.
- I love singing, but it’s a good thing nobody’s life depends on it. I’d be responsible for a lot of deaths…
- It’s embarrassing for me to admit it but I snore
- travel. travel. travel.
- I’m like obsessed with Criminal Minds. And I own a encyclopedia about Serialkillers
- I want to be a Vegetarian but I can’t because I love bacon too much
Welcome to my world. Enjoy.